Wednesday, September 19, 2007

AE2 Core Controlling Crime

1. What is the crime?

2. Why is the criminal not successful?

3. What controls( external or internal) deter YOU from committing this crime?


In the video, a man wanted to rob the market, but he could’t rob the store. The owner of the store did something to protect the man who was a thief. When the man came into the store, he tried to carry out a threat to the store-owner. However, the store-owner was steady and gave a warning to the man. He knew that he had to attack the thief and he was safe in this situation. He let the thief know that he couldn't control it. Finally, the man ran in the flurry and couldn't rob the store. So, the store-owner succeeded to attack it. But I didn't do the crime, the internal and external forms comtrol me. For example, my parents tell me not to do it or if I do it, I have trouble. I'm also afraid of social forces and values that are wrong. Many things control me not to do it.

No comments: